Saturday, March 27, 2010

No new recipes

Well I need to work on some new recipes seeing as that I have a new diagnosis! Idiopathic Hypersomnia! Basicly a nice way of saying..."You can't sleep, your tired and we don't know why!" Kinda stinks! I love to see if CPAP would help my snoring, but my apnea isn't bad enough to qualify me for one! At least my husband has been used to planes landing over top of him so my snoring is nothing and he can sleep through anything!

Naps, haven't helped this, meds haven't helped a whole lot except one, and my Government run medical insurance (compliments of the US militarty) doesn't want to pay for it!

Tonight's easy dinner though was taco's! I did make guac and slice a tomato to go with the meat and taco chips! Lemonade was the girls drink of choice! Yummy!

So just a Lazy day at our house with spring colds that won't go away due to the weather cutting back and forth from warm to cold! Just wish the weather would make up it's mind! 'Tis the season!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment