Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Post!

Last night I made BBQ chicken and bean chili! With Fries!

It was SO good, and Gluten free for the most part. If I left out the Schwan's Tuscan bean soup it would have been completely but it adds a lot of flavor, and has extra veggies that I can't get the family to eat otherwise! Then I add a can of white beans, some tomato sauce, had browned some ground chicken, added BBQ sauce and Honey Mustard! Then some Garlic and freeze dried dill to taste!

Topped the chili over some fries with some Cheddar cheese and it was heavenly! Some of my favorite dishes haven't been planned they just develop!

Trying to develop more Gluten Free Ideas and I will post them as I work on them! GF can be amazingly good, and still stick to my southern roots and favorite foods with just a few modifications!

No comments:

Post a Comment